The quarterback of questions, the King Kong of knowledge, the duke of discovery, the giantist of scientists, the Elvis of experimentation, the B-man himself! Beakman is back in this special and nostalgic episode to share his tragetory at Beakman’s world TV show.
Join us in this historical episode with the crazy scientist who made children from all over the world start loving science!
DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
– Who is Paul Zaloom and how was he chosen to play Beakman?
– Did Paul Zaloom’s puppeteer work helped him to personify Beakman?
– How was Paul Zaloom’s relation with the other actors and actresses in Beakman’s world?
– Which were the improvising gags and the writers’ workin Beakman’s world?
– How did Beakman’s world get so popular in Latin America?
– How does Paul Zaloom’s puppeteer work works?
– Which is Paul Zaloom’s favorite character in Beakman’s world?
Support Rede Geek on Padrim
Sign up on the Geek Chivalry’s birthday list
Bradesco’s YouTube Channel
30 anos da Cia Radiophônica de Teatro de Mogi das Cruzes – Flávio Dias
Lenscope (use REDEGEEK2019 for our special discount)
Pizza Tech #007 (Fabrício Habib, from Samsung)
Sci Cast enterview with Paul Zaloom (portuguese)
Sci Cast enterview with Paul Zaloom
Tea Partiers watch Fox News in Paul Zaloom’s new toy theater show (Social Security Check video)
9 coisas que você não sabe sobre “O Mundo de Beakman” (Abril)
Ele voltou: Beakman apresenta série especial de vídeos no YouTube (Revista Galileu)
14 experimentos do “Mundo de Beakman” que quase te levaram para Biológicas (Buzzfeed)
Did you like the episode? Give us your feedback via WhatsApp at +55 11 98765-6950. Your comment might be added to the Chivalry’s Support Service Podcast (SAC, in Portuguese).